Awesome

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Be who you are...

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Dr. Seuss

While with my friends I noticed different behaviors that confused me.
I was in a public place and all of a sudden there was a local TV person who was in the same place where we were.

Once my friends noticed this famous person, they started to act randomly different.
At some point they wanted to be noticed by this famous local TV person.

To make a story short, my friends engaged in a greeting plus more “comments” until they were all near this TV person.

My friends joked about things they see when this person speak in front of the camera and I couldn't help to see my friends trying to look more cool than what they were and also looking more eloquent.

How many times do we try others to see us more cool or portraying different actions so others believe we are better or nicer persons than what we are.

Sometimes we look more shy and afraid to say things that are not right or in the other case, to say things that can make a positive difference in people around us; but we simply don't show what we really are.

I also found that the more we care about certain people around us the less they care about us.
We despise those ones that really matter about us.

Life is like that.

There is still time to get noticed or compliment those who really matter or those who mind about us.
We can let other know how we care about them. How? With a phone call, or a letter, or an email or last but not least, with a text message.

It's important to notice those good examples we had in our life, those examples that came from people that maybe didn't give us possessions or money, but they gave us good examples.

And who knows, if because of them we are people productive to our society or good examples in our community.


Ivan Caballero

No comments: